Mozgás Háza - Keszthely Fő tér (Main Square)
Bags are available at the changing rooms.
The route is a 2,5km round in the center of Keszthely.
The above route is verified by GPS and certified by Péter Pignitzky, category 'B' surveyor of AIMS
The kilometres will be indicated by signs placed at every kilometer at a height of 1,5 metres.
The START and the FINISH gate will be located in Main Square (Fő tér).
Measuring times by chips will measure net time at the race.
In the event of cancelling a paid registration, the entry will be officially valid for next year’s /i.e. 2020/ Keszthelyi Kilométerek race. Participants under the age of 18 shall submit a duly signed document of their parents' approval upon entering the race.
The registration fee includes
- start and gift packages
- invitation to the pasta party in the evening before the race
- refreshments at the refreshments station
- medical and police attendance
- time measurement by chips
Please registrate in the online registration modul end entry the Keszthelyi Kilometerek.
Registration is done by legibly filling out the entry form and signing it. Participants under the age of 18 shall submit a duly signed document of their parents' approval upon entering the race.
The entry forms have to be sent to the organizers either by post. The receipt (proof) of payment by money order or bank transfer together with the entry form has to be sent by mail. The organizers can only accept entry forms which have been filled out legibly, signed and received at least one week before the race.
You can register personally in the box office of the Balaton Congress Centre and Theatre (Balaton Kongresszusi Központ és Színház - 3 Fő tér, Keszthely, tel.: + 36 83 515 232)
ON-THE-SPOT ENTRY, RACE OFFICE
Balaton Congress Centre and Theatre (Balaton Kongresszusi Központ és Színház), 3 Fő tér (Main Square), Keszthely
Opening hours: 8 Jun 2019, Saturday 12.00-14.00
You can pay on KKM by bank card and by bank transfer too.
- PAYING BY BANK CARD is possible with VISA, VISA Electron, V-Pay, MasterCard, Maestro and JCB cards.
- BY BANK TRANSFER: clearly naming the participants in the remarks section
Name: Keszthelyi Kilométerek Egyesület
Bank Address: K&H Bank 8360 Keszthely Fő tér 6-8. HUNGARY
SWIFT Code: OKHB-HUHB
IBAN: HU77 1040 4955 5052 6553 5749 1007
ON-LINE entrants will receive a message confirming their registration and the receipt of the entry fee.
In the event of cancelling a paid registration, the entry will be officially valid for next year’s /i.e. 2020 Keszthelyi Kilométerek race.
The results of the race will be available on the website from the following day. Besides the absolute results the results will also be displayed according to the following age groups.
age limit: 10 year
Participants under the age of 18 shall submit a duly signed document of their parents' approval upon entering the race.
Upon arrival at the finish each participant receives a gift package and medal at the finish. Our participants in wheelchairs or handbikes will receive individual prizes.
Runners in the following places will receive cups, medals and other valuable prizes. The various category results of individual participants will also receive prizes. In the relay the mixed teams are in the same category as the men’s teams.
1st women 1st men
2nd / women 2nd men
3rd / women 3rd men
1st women 1st men
2nd / women 2nd men
3rd / women 3rd men
The jury, which was appointed by the Hungarian Athletics Association, will supervise this qualification race and certify its results. The chairperson of the jury will conduct the race, direct the work of the jury and decide in the case of any disputes.
The official doctor of the race is Dr. Margit Dudás sports specialist. The mobile doctor will dispatch the ambulance stationing on the lakeside to any case of injury or sickness along the route.
Runners will have the right of way all along the whole route. So, along the stretch of the route within the town they will run on streets with a lane blocked off for them. The whole of the course will be secured by the organisers with the police directing the traffic in the busier junctions.
There will be parking places designated for the race, where parking will be free. Please, consult the race map on the page.
In order to we invite our participants for a pasta party on Saturday (8 Jun 2019) evening, where you will also have the chance to hear about racers' experiences.
By filling out and signing the entry form or by registering online every entrant accepts the rules of the race and the authority of the jury and shall obey the rules of the race. By doing so, the participants declare that they enter the race on their own responsibility and that their physical condition is suitable for participation in the race. They shall inform the race doctor about any illness they may have, and should the race doctor consider it necessary, they shall accept being examined by him.
• anyone running without a start number or with a start number that is invisible or hidden or folded or taking their T-shirt off shall be disqualified from the race,
• leaving the course or taking shortcuts shall also be sanctioned by disqualification,
• participants not covering the whole distance, going off the marked route or behaving in any other way that is unfair towards the other participants shall be disqualified,
• those filling out the entry form incorrectly with untrue data or with information missing shall be disqualified,
• check points will be located along the race route, at which the race jury may check participants' passing and/or times,
• accompanying cars or bicycles may only be used by organisers,
• food and drinks for participants is allowed only at the refreshment stations,
• time measuring takes place in a chip system, which is included in the entry fee, so it does not have to be paid for extra,
• no deposit has to be paid upon receiving your chip, but anyone losing it shall pay HUF 5 000 to the organisers. In case of losing the chip and not paying for it, the organisers shall take legal action to receive the payment,
• for valuables and personal items lost at the race venues the organizers cannot take any responsibility,
• roller/inline skating, cycling, running without a start number or running with a dog is prohibited at the race,
• any commercial or advertising activity at the race venues is only allowed with prior permission by the organisers and in a way approved by them,
• for organisational reasons the organisers retain their right to limit the number of participants and/or to close the entry at any time,
• the organisers retain their right to change the route, the programme and the date/times.